IWC of El Tahrir
Sunday at 1:00 pm (1st & 3rd)
El Gezira Sporting Club, Cairo
1. Supporting the Aghour Charitable Center for kidney dialysis since 2010 for the purchase of dialysis machines.
2. A clothing exhibition for Cairo University students since 2008 to provide clothes for needy and underprivileged students.
3. Annual Iftar for Orphans during the holy month of Ramadan is usually held at the Pharaonic Village and Gezira Sporting Club since 2008.
4. Distribution of Ramadan supplies to needy families since installation of our club in 2006 in different slums and to the Leprosy Hospital in at Abou Zaabal at. Khanka District in Qaliubiya Governorate.
5. Distribution of Eid clothes to Street/Homeless children in ” Hope Village” and to Masr Association for dumb and deaf children (only during Eid) since 2006.
6. Annual support for “Hope Village” for street children by providing school supplies such as school bags etc. & computer screens since 2008.
7. Pedriatic cardiac surgeries at Abou Al Reesh Cairo University Children’s Hospital since 2010. Nine (9) surgeries have been performed during the current Inner Wheel year and not less than 100 surgeries during the past 10 years.