IWC of El Shorouk
Sunday at 7:00 p.m. (2nd & 4th)
Hilton Heliopolis Hotel
1. Ongoing rotating credits project in coordination with a local bank helping poor families in Munsha Essam village to establish small businesses. After rotating credit is returned from the first 25 families, the next 25 families benefit from the opportunity to participate in the same banking facility. Ongoing initiative since 2006
2. Donation to Abu El Reesh Children’s Hospital for 2 Oxygen Generators and continuing aid for medical treatment of the children for last few years.
3. Yearly donations to the Elderly Retirement Home in Tora District for their daily expenses and maintenance e.g. mattresses, furniture, clothes, and food supplies.
4. Yearly Charity Bazar of Recycled Clothes for Students at Cairo University and prepared and distributed by the members of the club at very low symbolic prices. This initiative has been quite successful for the last 15 years.
5. Donation to Ahl Masr Foundation. A hospital that is the first of its kind in the Middle East for trauma and burn victims that is under construction.
6. Donation to Al Rayan Village in Fayoum, one of the poorest rural areas for houses without potable water access or roofs. We provide for the installation of water pipes, sewage sanitation and ceilings together with professional supervision for the houses.